Saturday Morning Appointments
Saturday morning appointments will be available from 1st October 2014 until 28th March 2015 between 8am-1pm at the following surgery sites;
- 13th December 2014 at Esh Winning
- 20th December 2014 at Meadowfield
- 27th December 2014 at Esh Winning
- 3rd January 2015 at Meadowfield
- 10th January 2015 at Esh Winning
- 17th January 2015 at Meadowfield
- 24th January 2015 at Esh Winning
- 31st January 2015 at Meadowfield
- 7th February 2015 at Esh Winning
- 14th February 2015 at Meadowfield
- 21st February 2015 at Esh Winning
- 28th February 2015 at Meadowfield
- 7th March 2015 at Esh Winning
- 14th March 2014 at Meadowfield
- 21st March 2015 at Esh Winning
- 28th March 2015 at Meadowfield
Please ask at reception for more details.
If you would like to leave feedback about your experience at the surgery; then you can do so through either of the websites listed below:
We would ask that you do not use Facebook with regards to feedback as we will be unable to respond to any concerns raised.
Important Information about Your Health Record
This practice can share your patient record with other community clinicians. This means everyone who is caring for you can be fully informed about your medical history, including your medication and allergies. However your records will only be shared if you give consent.
Find out when our practice is open, what the GP consulting times are and what to do if you need help when the practice is closed. Find out more
LAST SATURDAY MORNING SURGERY IS SATURDAY 28th March 2015
The Surgery will be open from 8am to 1pm and will have one doctor and one nurse or one health care assistant available. The service is accessible to patients from all five of our surgery sites and should be used for urgent but non-emergency care.
What will this mean for you as a patient?
Pre-bookable appointments for Saturday mornings will be available to book in the usual way on Friday afternoons.
During the weekend you will be able to gain access to this service by contacting NHS 111.
If you contact 111 during weekends you will be re-directed to the practice if it is clinically appropriate.
If you arrive at the Emergency Department you will be re-directed to the practice if it is clinically appropriate.
Do you need to re-order your medication? Visit our prescriptions page and complete the online form. Find out more
Like To Register?
New to the area and would like to join our practice? We would be happy to help you. Fill in our registration forms and come see us. Find out more
All of our practices have wheelchair access.
(Site updated 15/12/2014)